Home Mortgage Corporation provides Home Loans and Refinance Loans to clients in the Metro Atlanta area, including: Acworth, Alpharetta, Atlanta, Auburn, Austell, Barnesville, Braselton, Brookhaven, Buford, Canton, Carrollton, Cartersville, Centerville, Chamblee, Clarkston, College Park, Conley, Conyers, Covington, Cumming, Dacula, Decatur, Doraville, Douglasville, Druid Hills, Duluth, Dunwoody, East Point, Fairburn, Fayetteville, Flowery Branch, Forest Park, Gainesville, Griffin, Hampton, Hapeville, Irondale, Johns Creek, Jonesboro, Kennesaw, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Loganville, Lovejoy, Mableton, Marietta, McDonough, Milton, Monroe, Morrow, Mountain Park, Newnan, Norcross, Palmetto, Panthersville, Peachtree City, Peachtree Corners, Powder Springs, Riverdale, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Smyrna, Snellville, Stockbridge, Stone Mountain, Sugar Hill, Suwanee, Thomaston, Tucker, Tyrone, Union City, Villa Rica, Winder, Woodstock and more!
HOME MORTGAGE CORPORATION
Your New Home Is Closer Than You Think
The professionals at Home Mortgage Corporation are experienced and resourceful when it comes to refinancing your Atlanta home mortgage. There are many reasons for refinancing your home, but most point to one direction --- saving money! With some of the lowest refinance rates of all times upon us, this is a perfect time to take advantage of the rates. Whether you are looking to lower your rate, lower your monthly payment, or tap into your home's equity, Home Mortgage Corporation is here to help. Besides the traditional refinancing options, we also offer customized refinancing options for your Metro Atlanta home. This includes FHA Loans, VA Loans, HARP 2.0, Conforming, IRRLS and Streamline Loans. Home Mortgage Corporation is the oldest independent Mortgage Lender in the State of Georgia. Put our experience to work for you and your Atlanta Mortgage Refinancing. We are always available to talk to you by phone or by email. You can call us directly at (404) 364-6200 or Click Here to send us a message from the website. We look forward to speaking with you soon about your Atlanta Mortgage Refinancing needs.
Georgia's Oldest Independent Mortgage Lender Since 1987!
Atlanta Mortgage Refinancing - Why Refinance Your Mortgage
Your situation has probably changed from what it was a few years ago and so has what you need out of your mortgage. Refinancing is when you apply for a secured loan in order to pay off another different loan secured against the same assets, property etc. If this original loan had a fixed interest rate mortgage which has now declined considerably, then you would like to avail of a new loan at a more favorable interest rate.
When is Refinancing an Option?
Typically home refinancing is done when you have a mortgage on your home and apply for a second loan to pay off the first one. While taking the decision to go for the home refinancing option, it is important to first determine whether the amount you save on interests balances the amount of fees payable during refinancing.
Benefits of Home Refinancing
Imagine a scenario where you can have access to extra cash, while simultaneously lowering your monthly mortgage payment. This dream can become a reality through mortgage refinancing.
A house is the largest asset you may ever own. Likewise, your mortgage payment may be the largest expense you'll have in your monthly budget. Wouldn't it be great to use this asset to reduce your monthly payment and put extra cash in your pocket? When you refinance your mortgage, you can take advantage of the equity in your home and enable this to take place.
Refinancing can achieve one or more of the following objectives:
- Lower your monthly payment. You can reduce your monthly payment by refinancing to a lower interest rate. Have market rates dropped since your old mortgage was funded? Has your credit improved? Has your home increased in value? Any one of these happenings could mean that you'd qualify for a lower rate.
- Shorten your pay-off term. Paying off your mortgage loan in 15 years rather than in 25 can save you tens of thousands of dollars in interest over the life of the loan. If you can afford the higher monthly payment and plan to stay in the home indefinitely, it's well worth it.
- Optimize your loan structure (Loan Conversion). Your current loan structure may no longer be suitable for you in the future. Maybe you bought your home with an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) and your initial fixed-interest period is about to expire. Perhaps you have a fixed-rate mortgage, but you'd like to take advantage of the more flexible option ARM. Discuss your objectives with your lender to determine the most appropriate loan structure for you.
- Consolidate your debt. If you're carrying a lot of credit card debt, you can lower your monthly repayments through consolidation. To do this, you'd take out a mortgage loan large enough to pay off all the debts on your cards plus the balance on your old mortgage.
- Fund large, one-time expenses. You can raise the funds you need by doing what's called a cash-out refinance, where you'd take out a loan that's larger than your current one. As soon as you pay off the old loan, the excess funds can be used to pay for home improvement projects, college tuition, your daughter's wedding, long-term care expenses, etc.
Essentially, your mortgage is a financial tool that might need occasional sharpening. As life throws you new circumstances, trading up that mortgage may be one way to manage change. Want to refinance an existing high interest mortgage with the lowest mortgage rates available? Interested in refinancing with cash out in order to make home improvements? Need to refinance to consolidate existing loans? We can help!
Interested in Refinancing Your Metro Atlanta Home? Contact Home Mortgage Corporation Today!
ATLANTA MORTGAGE REFINANCING